Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Best Book Covers of 2013

This is a list of book covers I loved.
All the books on this list were released this year.
I decided to include only books I've read.




Goodbye Nothing by Beck Sherman








The Wicked Confessions of Lady Ceceilia Stanton by Viveka Portman









Winter Shadows by Casey Bond







Here Comes The Light by Emily Camp








Won't Last Long by Heidi Joy Threteway









From Rum To Roots by LLoyd G Frances







The Divine Dantes by Andrew Barger









More Than This by Jay McLean











Ghana Must Go by Taiye Selasi








The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
I haven't read this one but I love the cover and it's on my want to read list







This post is a part of the 2013 roundup hosted by Two Chicks on Books

4 comments:

  1. Won't Last Long is really a pretty cover. I haven't heard of the book before but I'm going to check it out =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful covers! Great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is pretty.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by.
    I don't think I'm doing the rest of the top 10

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy