Thursday, 29 August 2013

REVIEW: The Siren's Tale by Anne Carlisle

Wow. just wow.

I received a free copy courtesy of the author

Finished: August 29, 2013
Rating: 4 stars

*The Book
The sexual exploits of sirens in human form make for charming erotic-paranormal entertainment and spicy inspiration for YA/NA readers. Female power and intellect clash with rustic superstition, with deadly consequences, as the siren Cassandra seeks a life of fiery passion in the Old West. The consequences affect her lovers and descendants, owing to a curse that deflects the sirens' paranormal powers toward the dark side. The contemporary frame poses questions: Will the youngest siren learn how to live and love? Can a siren's voracious appetite for adventurous passion be reconciled with core human values?

*It is the second book in the Homeschooling Trilogy but can be read as a standalone novel

My Opinion
Wow. Wow. Wow.
I first loved this biok just because it isn't about werewolves and/or vampires.
This book is amazing. The storytelling is amazing. I was so drawn into the book that I couldn't stop(or sleep) until I finished it.

I felt like some was telling ME a story. talking directly to me.

The way she intertwined the POVs and the time periods was just so amazing.

This is definitely one of the best paranormal books I've read.
Anne Carlisle is a great storyteller.

I have nothing bad to say about the book

Get it
Amazon
BN.com
LazyDay Publishing

*Book blurb from LazyDay Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy