Monday, 2 December 2013

2014 Challenges And More

So I've been seeing challenges around some I've been planning on doing on my own but it's great to link up with other people.

The ones I'm joining in
Review Pile Reading Challenge hosted by PhantasmicReads
To read a lot of books for review. Im aiming for 40+

Top 10 of 2013 Lists hosted by Two Chicks On Books

Personal Challenge
SERIES CHALLENGE: To finish at least 4 series in 2014. This year, I only read the Princess Diaries Series.
Total books to read: 100
I'm going lower with my challenge next year because I'm starting universoty next year and I don't think I'd be able to read as much
Challenge I'm Hosting
African Books challenge
Read books by African authors or books about Africa or books based in Africa. Bonus points if they're from all over Africa.

If anyone is interested in co hosting, holler. Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy