Monday, 19 August 2013

REVIEW: Something Furry Underfoot by Amy L Peterson

Received a free ebook copy from the author

Finished: August 12, 2013
Rating: 4.5 stars

The Book
Something Furry Underfoot is a funny, touching book about pets that Amy's husband brought home and how Amy ended up helping care for, and falling for, most of them. In addition to frogs, iguanas, dogs, a stray cat, gerbils, rabbits, and lots of hamsters, you will meet a male hedgehog that escaped three times to mate with a female hedgehog, a ferret that cost $1,200 in vet bills and a domestic duck.

My Opinion
I loved this book. It was funny and emotional. I felt like the pets were mine and they made me laugh and cry.
Some 200 pages of laughter, some tears and some information you hopefully wouldn't need.
Amy Peterson is one calm and patient wife and care giver.
I wanted to post quotes but I would have ended up posting the whole book.
If you like memoirs, especially humorous ones, you should read this

Get it on
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords
Sony Bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy