Friday, 29 November 2013

REVIEW: Chances by Jackie Collins

Source: Bought
Publish Date: August 6, 1982
Publisher: Warner Bros Inc
ASIN/ISBN: 9780446322492
Format: Paperback
Genre: Adult, Thriller
Pages: 800+
Date Read: November 24, 2013
Description
The book that made Collins one of America's favorite authors sweeps readers from the sophisticated playgrounds of Europe to the glittering gambling palaces of Las Vegas, plunging into the world of the Santangelo crime family. The book introduces street kid Gino Santangelo, who makes it all the way to the top, and his beautiful and daring daughter, Lucky.


I love love love Jackie Collins and I love this book.

Jackie Collins is an amazing writer. She creates these amazing connections between her characters and you're just wowed.

I loved the characters. The ones I didn't even like.
She doesn't just add characters and throw them away. Every character that appears has a role to play in the story.

Some people will say her books are trashy. I'd say to them: "This is well written, enjoyable and interesting trash".

800+ pages of action, amazement, sitting-on-edge suspense.

I'd recommend this to anyone who is not averse to strong language
Rating
4 stars

Find Book Amazon || BN.com || iBookstore || Kobo || Jackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy