Monday, 11 November 2013

Currently Reading, TBR and More

Hi guys. It's been a while since my last post and I apologize.

So this is just a general update as to what's been happening book-wise

I'm currently reading:
"Half of A Yellow Sun" African Historical Fiction by Chimamanda Adichie. I just started a book club with a couple of people and this is our first book.


I'm also reading Once Upon A Road Trip. A memoir by Angela N. Blount. Review copy.



My To Be Read List [TBR] includes
Home Again by Lisa Fisher (Review Copy)


The Birth of Vengeance by P. A. Ross (Review Copy)


Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Buddy Read)


Lady Chatterley's Lover by David H. Lawrence (Own)


I was interviewed on Reading Is My Treasure and Library of Erana.

The 15th Lagos Book and Art Festival hold from the 15th to the 17th of November at Freedom Park, Lagos.
Find out more here

Also, I'm doing a blog redesign and Areeba [@areebasiddique] of I Have A Messy Bun was kind enough to create a blog button and header for me.



You can also find her at areebasdesign.blogspot.com or send her an email: areebasiddique97@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Please leave a comment. Comments make me happy